(1) Except as supplied in paragraph (e) of your point, no person may behave as a pilot in demand of an aircraft carrying people or of an airplane certificated for more than one pilot flight crewmember unless that person makes about three takeoffs and three landings within preceding 90 days, and-
(ii) the necessary takeoffs and landings are carried out in an airplane of the same category, class, and type (if a type score is needed), and, when the airplane are flown is actually an aircraft with a tailwheel, the takeoffs and landings need already been designed to an entire stop in an airplane with a tailwheel.
(2) for the true purpose of satisfying certain requirements of part (a)(1) of this part, an individual may become a pilot in demand of a plane under day VFR or time IFR, supplied no persons or homes tend to be carried on panel the airplane, except that those essential for the make from the airline.
(3) The takeoffs and landings required by paragraph (a)(1) of this area is likely to be accomplished in an airline simulation or journey education unit that is-
(ii) utilized in accordance with a recommended program executed by an exercise heart certificated under parts 142 of this chapter.
(1) Except as supplied in paragraph (age) within this section, no individual may act as pilot in demand of a plane holding travelers during duration beginning an hour after sunset and closing one hour before dawn, unless in the preceding ninety days that person makes no less than three takeoffs and three landings to an entire prevent while in the stage inexperienced 1 hour after sunset and stopping one hour before sunrise, and-
(2) The takeoffs and landings necessary for part (b)(1) within this point is likely to be accomplished in a trip simulator this is certainly-
(i) Approved by the Administrator for takeoffs and landings, when the graphic system is adjusted to represent the time scale explained in paragraph (b)(1) of your section; and
(ii) utilized in accordance with an accepted program done by an exercise middle certificated under part 142 with this chapter.
S. Armed Forces to run device flight examinations, given the individual being analyzed was a part from the U
(1) for the true purpose of getting device knowledge of a planes (apart from a glider), carried out and logged under genuine or simulated device problems, either in flight in proper category of aircraft for all the tool benefits wanted or in a journey simulation or flight training tool that will be consultant associated with plane group the tool rights sought-
Except as offered in paragraph (age) for this section, nobody may become pilot in command under IFR or perhaps in weather lower than the minimums given for VFR, unless in the preceding 6 diary months, see your face provides:
(2) for the true purpose of acquiring instrument experience with a glider, carried out and signed under genuine or simulated tool ailments-
(i) At least 3 days of device time in trip, that 1 1/2 time might be obtained in an airplane or a glider if no people will be shared; or
(ii) for any other than a glider, in a journey simulator or trip tuition product that is consultant on the aircraft classification; or
(iii) a business check pilot that is licensed to perform tool flight studies under parts 121, 125, or 135 of this chapter or subpart K of component 91 for this part, and so long as the check pilot as well as the pilot becoming analyzed are workforce of the agent or fractional ownership program supervisor, as relevant;